Sometimes I wonder if Fox News will let Glenn Beck say any crazy thing he wants – but with Fox’s decision to give Glenn Beck the boot, I guess the answer is a resounding no.
Plagued by sinking ratings and an advertising boycott, Fox announced that Beck would lose his show later this year. This might be a happy day for many, but most editorial cartoonists will be sad to see Beck and his conspiracy-minded gobbledygook leave television.
So I thought it would be fun to post the top ten Glenn Beck cartoons from our archives, and remember the good old days of usurping Martin Luther King, Jr. and calling President Obama a racist.
10. Pat Bagley, Salt Lake Tribune
9. John Darkow, Columbia Daily Tribune
8. Bob Englehart, Hartford Courant
7. John Cole, Scranton Times-Tribune
6. Pat Bagley, Salt Lake Tribune
5. Daryl Cagle, msnbc.com
4. David Fitzsimmons, Arizona Daily Star
3. Daryl Cagle, msnbc.com
2. Pat Bagley, Salt Lake Tribune
1. Sandy Huffaker, PoliticalCartoons.com