Joe Gandelman is a veteran journalist who wrote for newspapers overseas and in the United States. He has appeared on cable news show political panels and is Editor-in-Chief of The Moderate Voice, an Internet hub for independents, centrists and moderates. CNN’s John Avlon named him as one of the top 25 Centrists Columnists and Commentators.
Recent Columns by
- Black Friday and the Darkness in America’s Soul
- Martin Bashir Crosses the Line
- Obama’s Decline and the Conventional Wisdom
- The Comedy God Gives You Toronto’s Mayor Rob Ford
- The Flight of Marco Rubio
- America’s Political Center Fights Back
- The Tea Party is the Country’s ‘Phantom of the Opera’
- Who’s To Blame for the Shutdown?
- The Republican Party Breaking Bad
- Will the Republican Party Jump Off the Political Cliff?